- A new area, the Frozen City, featuring two new enemy types.
- New weapons: wreak melee havok with the Chainsaw and Energy Hammer or use the new favorite here at Vlambeer, the Flak Cannon.
- New mutation: Crossbow Lungs. Makes bolt-based weapons slightly homing towards the mouse. Probably still needs some work.
- Snipers will wait a bit longer before firing at the start of a level.
- Plant's snare no longer stops enemies completely, they can now escape given enough time.
- Some small Big Dog changes. You now have some time to escape after it dies, it spams less missiles, and spawning next to it won't trigger it right away.
- Slightly more screwdriver damage.
- Impact Wrists now deals a bit less damage. Still needs some work!
- The I.D.P.D. is no longer interested in the mysterious statues collecting rads, instead damage to the statues will sound their interdimensional alarms.
- There should be no more enemies in Crown Vaults after you loop the game.
- Vaults now return you to the next area instead of 4_1.
- Killing props in a Vault will no longer spawn portals.
- Getting Boiling Veins and walking into fire will no longer shake the screen like crazy.
- Fire Trap scorchmarks are now also visible on grass.
- Game no longer crashes if you kill Big Dog & it spawns a portal.
- Some investigation into causes of lag/memory leaks. Will take a while to improve, but we're working on it.
- Cars now move slightly when hit.
- The statue only spawns in X_2 areas now. No more cave statues.
- Changed some character & skill texts.
- Some of the contrast on Desert tiles has been changed.
- Renamed Laser Sword to Energy Sword.
Pick of the week Starting this week we'll pick out interesting things that happened on the Steam Community, on Twitter or on Tumblr. For this week, we definitely think that Thomas Wellman, who made this wonderful illustration, earns being the first in this category. If you feel like submitting a Let's Play video or an illustration, please use the Steam Community to let us know!