- options screen
- gamepad support (with sliiiight autoaim)
- options and stats are now saved
- escape no longer ends the game, goes to a placeholder pause screen
- crisp scaling
- crowns no longer travel with you after quick restart
- guns no longer travel with you after quick restart
- potential steam overlay/screenshot fix
- potentially fixed yung venuz airhorn crashes
- possibly fixed the double player bug (kinda sad to remove this... such a cool bug)
- you now always fight mixed enemies when looping (instead of having 1 level with *desert enemies first)
- broke and then fixed the boss intros :P
- game is now smarter with memory use, should increase performance for some people!
- laser sword now costs 2 ammo per swing (needs testing)
- LUCKY SHOT now gives you ammo more often
- more accuracy with EAGLE EYES
- even less accuracy for steroids
- big bandit can now drop ammo and health instead of just ammo.
- lower sewer pipe hp
- eyes now attracts chests with telekinesis
- big dog waking up should make ravens fly
- some new robot texts
- added number of loops to the gameover screen
- quit button in the menu
- added total loops and best loops stat
- new euphoria icon
- big dog no longer fires missiles after death
- [E] to pick up becomes [X] with gamepad
- renamed RECYCLE GUT into METAL TEETH
- gamepad set to 0 when not detected at startup
- sliiiightly bigger maggot hitbox
- shift and control also pick up weapons
- when playing with gamepad, plug it in and make sure it's active before starting up the game.
- the pause screen doesn't work properly in the dark levels.
- in the options screen, you can't directly control the SFX volume yet. We'll look *into a way to get this working eventually.
- gamepad controls have been designed for xbox 360 controller. We'll eventually add customizable controls. For now: left stick moves, right stick aims, right trigger/bumper fires, left bumper for special, x to pick up weapons, y to swap weapons, start to pause.
- the whole options screen will eventually get an overhaul to make it look and function a bit better. we'll then also add gamepad support for the options screen.